My first project life spread and video went up a few weeks ago. Oh my. Talk about nervous. I was happy how it all came together and am already prepping to shoot my next project life video this week. I'm using these dividers to slip in instagram pics for those days/weeks when I just want to keep caught up and don't have as much time for all the embellishing and product picking. You can click here to see the products I used on my first spread and watch the video. Count the times I say "umm." It's rather ridiculous ;)
It's funny how she and I both went with a photo from each month, but on her layout each of those photos go in their own home, like several mini layouts on one. So cool. That girl is pure talent.
New CHA goodies are juuuuuust beginning to arrive in the store. My new scrap space can't wait :) Five products in the store that have caught my eye...
1. Mama Elephant stamps are now available at Two Peas! The trifecta stamp set is one of my faves. So very trendy. Other favorites include the midnight letters set, we click and on target set.
2. I have always been fan of baker's twine, but this solid twine is now taking top spot. This bright blue is on its way to me. I think it will go well with some boy valentine gifts.
3. These mini alpha stickers from Echo Park's Photo Freedom Volume 1 release are the perfect size. Love the different colors of the letters.
4. Did you know Two Peas has photoshop actions? My photos can always use a little help. This one has such a dreamy effect. Excited to try it out.
5. I'm an embellishment fan, especially brads and even more so if they are stitched. I think these brads from Basic Grey's new True Love collection need to come to my house. Very useable on projects other than valentine ones.
Also, LOTS of brand new My Mind's Eye is in today at Two Peas! The enamel dots, washi and Boy Crazy line are calling my name and filling my bucket ;)
"Whether you’re a seasoned card maker or have yet to make your first card, this workshop will take you on a journey to create handmade cards that your friends & loved ones will cherish. Included in this workshop are over 30 brand-new card samples from Julie and her contributors. The three chapters contain a printable PDF for a total of over 40 pages, and 80 minutes of coordinating video tutorials. Julie’s talented contributors include card makers Laura Bassen & Michelle Wooderson."
There is also a bonus PDF with a card printable set and die cut file. You can read the full description and sign up for the mini workshop here.
Comment to win a spot in class (leave your Two Peas user name!). If you win and have already signed up, no worries. You can choose to be refunded or give your spot to a friend.
Thanks for stopping by today! Your next stop is the talented Lynn.